Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
The scanner check procedure for Innova or Innova venturer is as follows:
(1) Turn the ignition switch to OFF (disconnected);
(2) Plug the scanner power cord into the cigarette lighter holder;
(3) Connect the scanner to the diagnostic communication circuit or the diagnostic socket of the check connector;
(4) Turn on the ignition switch; start the scanner to check the fault code;
(5) Turn off the ignition switch for troubleshooting and analysis, then turn on the ignition switch, and use the scanner to erase the stored fault code;
(6) Take off the scanner.
Posted on Dec 18, 2020
SOURCE: I Have 02 Honda Accord V6 3.0. I Had Some Car Problems And Put An Innova 3020b Scanner And Got These Codes... 81-01 31-02 61-01 34-02 Can't Find Any Website Where It Let's Me Know What It Is. Help
Those codes don't match the year of the car for the ecm that should be in it.
Posted on Apr 26, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!