Question about 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
The spot light above your head and to the right wont turn on going down the road and they use to, They do turn on when you open the door
Check a few things...
- The bulbs
- Check for ground at brake lamp connectors
- Check your wiring at the connectors for power
- Check for another fuse blown
- Do not hook up the trailer until you fix the ground problem on the trailer
- On some models, there is a module to control the rear/trailer lighting system. There may be a problem in the module.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
You can look that up in the owners manual, it contains all fuse box diagrams, if you don't have the OM then go here to download one.
Posted on Oct 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2016 | 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
Jul 30, 2013 | 2006 Honda CR-V LX
Apr 19, 2013 | 1997 Ford Expedition
Sep 23, 2009 | Dodge Durango Cars & Trucks
Aug 25, 2009 | 2003 Ford Expedition
May 19, 2009 | 1987 Chevrolet Corvette
Mar 02, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Ram
Sep 25, 2008 | 2002 Nissan Altima
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: