Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

If you declare a ball lost and return to the tee but you ball is found before you make another stroke, can you play the original ball?

Posted by Bob Miller on


1 Answer

Steve Butterworth

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Cars & Trucks Master
  • 938 Answers

I don't think so. However, it might depend on what type of competition you're playing. Otherwise once it's been declared "lost" then you're obliged to play another ball and take the stroke and distance penalty. You can pick the "lost" ball up for later use.

Also check out R&A rules of golf : The Official Website of The Golf governing body

Posted on Sep 22, 2015


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Ball stolen from faiway

If the initial ball was stolen, how can it be in play? And if it was replaced then it is out of play.

Sep 07, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a hose on the leftside of compartment, in front of fire wall, 6" piece that comes off of tee.97 bravada

Did not get the complete message, but I am thinking that the hose is loose, not attached to anything. There should be another tee fitting to hook it too, or look for a vacuum reservoir shaped like a ball. It may have come loose from there. The ball is usually attached to the left side of the hood.

Dec 28, 2010 | 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada

1 Answer

Lost vacuum at defrost & vent & floor control.

It does not hook to throttle body , it hooks to a vacumn port on the intake manifold. Follow hose from cruise control module to the tee-three-way connector on firewall. Over time the tee will fall apart and will leak One hose goes to the vacumn port, one to cruise module,one to ac contols.

Jun 27, 2009 | 1994 Buick Skylark

1 Answer

I would like to hook up an aftermarket oil pressure gage

as some systems need input from oil pressure gauge,mount a tee fitting in the original hole where the sending unit is. attach the original sender to one side of the tee , the new sender for your gauge (or line for mechanical gauge) to the other side of the tee. Make sure that the line or wire is away from anything hot, and be careful going through the firewall that you don't drill through anything you need (like the heater core) Use a rubber grommet in the firewall hole to make sure sheet metal does not cut through the wire or line where it passes through.

Mar 11, 2009 | 1993 Pontiac Grand Am

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

154 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

23590 Answers

Arnie Burke
Arnie Burke

Level 3 Expert

6576 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides