Question about 1997 Mitsubishi Pajero
Will the repair manual help you
Posted on Jun 04, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 13, 2015 | 1994 Isuzu Pickup
Nov 29, 2012 | 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
May 21, 2011 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
E60 Removing And Installing, Sealing Or Replacing Oil Sump (M54)
Necessary preliminary tasks. -
- Remove intake filter housing
- Remove guide tube for oil dipstick
- Lowering front axle support
- Drain off engine oil
- Disconnect plug connection to oil level sensor.
On vehicles with automatic transmission:
- Detach oil lines from automatic transmission and from oil pan.
- Unfasten oil pan screws at transmission and engine ends.
- Lower and remove oil pan.
Sealing faces clean and free of seal debris.
Apply approx.3 mm wide, 2 mm high coat of Drei Bond 1209 sealing agen to the area around seams.
Or take it to a dealer....
Apr 19, 2011 | BMW 330 Cars & Trucks
Mar 05, 2011 | 1994 Nissan Altima
Jun 18, 2010 | 1989 Jeep Cherokee
Jan 05, 2010 | 1992 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Jul 14, 2008 | 1997 Chevrolet Malibu
875 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: