Question about AC Cars & Trucks
The low pressure side to the ac will be the Schrader valve that is the smallest size. If you are recharging it yourself try to fit you valve on both valve and you will see what I am talking about.
Posted on Jul 07, 2015
hello dsouris: Locate the A/C accumulator on the left inner fender well. This will be a round aluminum cylinder with two lines coming out of it. Follow the large line that runs back to the firewall. You should see a shadder valve in this line. This will be the suction line or low side line. This will be the line used to charge the A/C system. If you need further help please just ask. If this information please rate the information as it helps.Thank You for using FixYa. Roger
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
Well first you can please follow the below steps -
1. Make sure the ignition key is in the off position and the headlight switch is off. Release the hood latch.
2. Open the hood and locate the top of the headlight assembly where you intend to change the headlight. If a plastic shroud is present, locate the center bolt and remove it with a ratchet and a socket. Lift the shroud out of the way to access the headlight assembly retaining brackets. Some later models may feature a snap-release shroud requiring no tools to remove.
3. Locate the brackets on the top rear of each side of the headlight assembly. Lift them all the way up to align the hole on the bottom of each bracket to the retaining tabs on the assembly.
4. Pull the assembly forward away from the Malibu, but be careful not to scratch the bumper. There are three guide pins that require unseating. The guide pins are what aim the headlights and it may take some wiggling to get the pins from their seats.
5. Support the assembly with one hand and then reach behind the unit with the other. The low beam bulb is on the outside, the high beam bulb is on the inside. You can also replace the parking light if desired. Locate the wire harness connection. Un-clip the wire harness from the back of the bulb socket. Remove the bulb by turning it counterclockwise 1/3 of a turn to align the release tabs of the ring and the assembly. Wiggle the bulb out of the assembly.
6. Place the latex gloves on your hands before opening the package of the replacement bulb. Oil in our skin can damage the glass bulbs of halogen headlights.
7. Carefully insert the new bulb into the ring and then align the tabs of the ring to the tabs of the headlight assembly. Push inward and then twist clockwise 1/3 of a turn to lock the bulb in place. Reattach the wire harness. Rest the headlight assembly inside its cavity and test the operation of the headlight before securing the headlight assembly in place. Be sure to turn the lights and ignition back off.
8. Align the three guide pins to their seats and push the assembly back into them gently until they snap into place. Replace the retaining brackets by pushing them downward to lock into place. Replace shroud, if applicable. Remove the tools and old bulb and close the hood. Post comments for further help or information......
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
they have no place to fill power steering fluid it uses brake fluid and power steering fluid for both systems the electric power steering fluid system is joke if its broke you have to spend 1200$ PLUS TO FIX PROBLEM I HERE LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEM WITH IT WORKING ONE MINUTE NOT THE NEXT UNTIL IT KILLS SOMEONE IT WONT BE FIXED IT SHOULD BE RECALLED AND THENTHE SYSTEM SHOULD NEVER BE USED AGAIN CHEVY KNOWS OF PROBLEM BUT WONT FIX PROBLEM BECAUSE ITS TOO EXPENSIVE SOUNDS JUST LIKE TOYOTA UNTIL THE COST OF LAWSUITS OUTWEIGH THE PAYOUT ON CLAIMS THEY WONT DO NOTHING WE PEOPLE NEED TO FILE SUIT SO PEOPLE DONT DIE BECAUSE OF THE GREED OF BIG COMPANIES TURNING THERE NOSE UP UNTIL SOMETHING OR SOMEONE CHALLENGES THEM IM NOT ASKING NOTHING MORE BUT FIX THE PROBLEM FREE NO MORE NO LESS AND BYE THE WAY EVERYONE IS COMPLAING OF CLUNKING SOUNDS WHEN TURNING DUE TO ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH STEERING SYSTEM NO WONDER PEOPLE DONT BUY AMERICAN CARS ANYMORE
Posted on May 27, 2010
its on the big pipe between th efirewall and the compressor. I do not advise trying to recharge anything if you dont know what you are doing.
Posted on Jul 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2017 | Pontiac Cars & Trucks
May 01, 2015 | 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ
Mar 15, 2015 | 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ
Mar 20, 2014 | 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LTZ Hatchback
Jul 03, 2011 | 1998 Chevrolet Malibu
Jun 12, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Apr 11, 2010 | 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
Jul 03, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Sep 22, 2008 | 2001 Chevrolet Malibu
May 27, 2019 | AC Cars & Trucks
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: