Question about 2007 Toyota Corolla
You can order a 2007 toyota corolla key fob here for less than $15. When ordering a key fob online make sure you are ordering an OEM, original equipment manufacturer, part. Stay away from knock offs as they have a high failure rate.
Another great feature about your 2007 Corolla key fob is you can program it to your car yourself, no need to go to a professional. Here is how you program a 2007 Toyota Corolla key fob:
1. Start with the key out of the ignition, drivers door is open, all other doors and trunk closed and drivers door is unlocked.
2. Perform these steps within 5 seconds. A. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out. B. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into ignition and leave it in the ignition. D. Close the drivers door. E. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start or crank engine) then back to OFF. F. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should lock then unlock automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the door locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1.5 seconds. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should lock and then unlock once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice, repeat steps A and B in step 6 as the remote was not accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 6 for each new remote.
7. Open drivers door.
8. Test all remotes.
Posted on Aug 24, 2018
You can order a fob from ebay, they are much cheaper than the dealers - you should get one for around $ 20 or less, and you can very easily program it yourself. Just type "programming Toyota key fob" on Google, and you will find a whole lot of information about how to do it. It is very simple,
Posted on Apr 06, 2015
Go to any Toyota dealer. They will sell you a new key fob but they also charge extra for programming. Total cost for the key fob and programming will be around $100. any Toyota dealer can do it for you
Posted on Apr 02, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2015 | 2007 Toyota Corolla Verso
Aug 03, 2013 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Mar 23, 2013 | 2007 Toyota Corolla
Apr 21, 2012 | 1998 Toyota Corolla
Jan 08, 2011 | 2007 Toyota Corolla
Dec 17, 2010 | 2007 Toyota Corolla
Feb 13, 2009 | 2007 Toyota Corolla
Jan 19, 2009 | 2007 Suzuki XL-7
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: