Question about 2001 Ford Focus
Everytime I unlock they will lock again.
Your Focus may be equipped with the autolock feature. Try this:
To deactivate/reactivate the autolock feature using the power door unlock control
You must complete steps 1-7 within 30 seconds or the procedure will have to be repeated. If the procedure needs to be repeated, you must wait 30 seconds.
1. Turn the ignition key to ON.
2. Press the power door unlock control three times.
3. Turn the ignition key from ON to OFF.
4. Press the power door unlock control three times.
5. Turn the ignition back to ON. The horn will chirp.
6. Press the unlock control, then press the lock control.
The horn will chirp once if autolock was deactivated or twice (one short and one long chirp) if autolock was activated.
7. Turn the ignition to OFF. The horn will chirp once to confirm the procedure is complete.
Posted on Feb 18, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2016 | 1999 Cadillac Eldorado
Oct 25, 2013 | 2009 Chevrolet Equinox Sport
Sep 11, 2013 | 1995 Mazda 626
May 06, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
May 24, 2012 | 1999 Lincoln Continental
Apr 12, 2010 | 2003 Audi A4 Cabriolet
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: