An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: my honda accord radio has been decoded but the volume...
Was it just replaced? No tuning is the antenna wire wasn't plugged in. It would get stations manually, but with static. Not lock by itself. No sound could be a bad replacement radio or an amp. Check the amp fuse first.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Best to use the owner's manual. On most radios, simply tune in the station you want programmed and hold the preset button,1 thru 6, until the station blinks on the display. Once it blinks it is now programmed to that button number.
1. Connect the FM antenna and the AM loopantenna at the back of the unit. Rotate the AM loop for better reception.
2. Press AM/FM.
3. Tune a station by pressing TUNER+/-repeatedly until the desired station is found.Alternatively, you can press and hold thesame buttons down for about one second toactivate the automatic search function. Inthis mode the unit will automatically tunefrequencies until it finds a station.
4. Repeat step 3 to tune to another radio station.
5. Press AM/FMto select between FM and AM.Storing Radio Stations
The unit can store up to 40 radio stations (30 preset stations for FM and 10 preset stations for AM) in its memory. You can enter every single radio station yourself or the unit can store all available radio stations automatically in ascending order
Automatic Preset Programming
1. Press AM/FM to enter the AM/FM mode.
2. Press and hold AM/FM for two seconds to start automatic preset programming.
3. Radio frequencies will be browsed and radiostations stored automatically. When all the available radio stations are stored or all 40(30 preset stations for FM and 10 preset stations for AM) memory locations are full,the auto preset programming function will stop.
1. Tune to a radio station (see "Manual tuning"for details).
2. Press MEMORY. While the Program Preset number is still flashing, input your desired preset number using the numeric buttons or press CH+/-, then press MEMORY to store it.
Retrieving Preset Stations
1. Press AM/FM to enter the Tuner mode.
2. Press CH +/- to search up or down for thepreset stations or directly press the numeric buttons.
Select the AM or FM wave band. Tune the radio to a station then press and hold down the 1 or 2 or 3 pre tune station button until it beeps. Then this radio station is then set to which pre tune button you have selected. Repeat to set the buttons for other radio stations.
If you the battery was disconnected then you need to get the code of the radio usually found in your car manual when you bought it. If you cant find the code. go to a Honda dealer to get the serial no# at the back of the radio and they should give you code to turn on the radio. Or do you mean how to set the stations? If thats the case just tune in the station you want and hold the number you want the station to be on for about 4 secs.
the radio station buttons numbered 1 2 3 4 5 6. enter the 5 digit radio code there. if it locks up or goes to error you must remove the negative (-) battery cable to reset the radio and try again. it will let you try 3 times.