P0411- Means Secondary Air Injection System Incorrect Flow Detected!
- Vacuum hoses damaged.
- Air Pump inoperative.
- Air bypass solenoid circuit open.
- Air bypass solenoid leaking/blocked or stuck open/closed.
- Air diverter valve leaking/blocked or stuck open/closed.
- Air air hoses r
- Visually inspect vacuum lines for disconnects in the AIR systems and visually inspect for proper vacuum line routing. Repair if necessary.
- Disconnect the air pump hose at the solenoid valve, start the engine and see if there is air being pumped
P0445- Means Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted!
- Damage harness or connectors to the Purge Control Valve
- The valve circuit is open or shorted
- EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve may be faulty
The EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve uses a ON/OFF duty to control the flow rate of fuel vapor from the EVAP canister. The EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve is moved by ON/OFF pulses from the ECM
. The longer the ON pulse, the greater the amount of fuel vapor that will flow through the valve.
When is the code detected?
- An excessively high voltage signal is sent to ECM
through the valve