Question about Lotus Cars & Trucks
CHANGED THE FUEL TANK FUEL FILTER FUEL PUMP. CAR RAN FOR ABOUT 20 MILES. I NOW HAVE NO SPARK AT THE DISTRIBUTOR. CAR IS A 2000 LOTUS ELISE
Re-synchronize the FOB if the problem is with just one key.
1. Hold down both buttons simultaneously until the fob LED goes out. (10 seconds)
2. Release both buttons -- the LED should come on and stay on.
3. Press the larger fob button for a second, and the LED should flash.
IF re-synchronization doesn't work, you may have to replace the fob. Call customer service with your PIN (on the key-card that came with the keys). IF you don't have the PIN, then you need to call customeor service to confirm/register your ownership of the car.
If the keys are re-synchronized and it still doesn't work:
1. Re-synchronize as above, if you have not done so.
2. Turn the ignition on 3 times within 7 seconds. The red light above the odometer should light and stay on for 3 seconds.
3. Enter the PIN. Immediately after the red light goes out as per 2 above, switch on the ignition and count the number of flashes until it equals the number of the first digit on your PIN, then turn the ignition off, then on again. Do this for all four numbers.
4. What a pain, but if you get it wrong on a count, then you can restart by turning the ignition off for 10 seconds.
5. After the fourth digit, if the PIN is correct, the red light will stay on. Then you can re-test the fobs, and it should work.
Otherwise, call customer service.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
SOURCE: 1992 Chrysler LeBaron 3.0 L.
the owner probably rerouted the fuel line because like my 92 chrysler lebaron v6 3.0 the fuel lines keep seeming to come off and the clamps always break. I have replaced the clamps 5 times in a month and replaced filters 2 times in 2 months. The only thing i could think of is that your fuel is being cut off possibly because there is no filter to clean all the junk out. Try putting a fuel filter on and see if that will work
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
SOURCE: engine cranks ,but no spark.
ain t many more parts to electrical system left... i had same problem once n it was my ignition modulator.located under distributer.**** i can t remember,i think my car would not turn overfrom that.or only other thing could be a fuse.i 'd check every fuse too .hope this might help.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2017 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Aug 16, 2011 | 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jan 16, 2011 | 1997 Mercury Villager
Nov 15, 2010 | 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Jan 27, 2010 | 1994 Nissan Quest
Sep 18, 2009 | 1987 GMC Jimmy
Jul 02, 2009 | 1997 Ford F250 SuperCab
Aug 02, 2008 | 1995 Chrysler LeBaron
May 30, 2008 | 1997 Honda Civic
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: