Question about 2000 Daewoo Lanos
The MAP and ATS need replacing on the car just wondering where the location of the ATS is on this particular car? and some basic instructions how to complete the job thankyou
SOURCE: car wont idle
idle stepper motor(IAC) controls idle speed it is located on throttle body
IDLE LEARN PROCEDURE
Whenever the battery cables, the electronic control
module (ECM), or the ECM fuse is disconnected or replaced,
the following idle learn procedure must be performed:
1. Turn the ignition ON for 5 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition OFF for 5 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition ON for 5 seconds.
4. Start the engine in P/N (park/neutral).
5. Allow the engine run until the engine coolant is
above 85_C (185_F).
6. Turn the air conditioning (A/C) ON for 10 seconds, if
7. Turn the A/C OFF for 10 seconds, if equipped.
8. If the vehicle is equipped with an automatic transaxle,
apply the parking brake. While pressing the
brake pedal, place the transaxle in drive (D).
9. Turn the A/C ON for 10 seconds, if equipped.
10. Turn the A/C OFF for 10 seconds, if equipped.
11. Turn the ignition OFF. The idle learn procedure is
Posted on Jul 04, 2009
on the front under timing belt cover ,back cam ,if its not their then back of head about 3inches along from the gear wheel end
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Daewoo Lanos Cars & Trucks
May 18, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Mar 03, 2009 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Sep 25, 2008 | 2003 Toyota ECHO
Jul 18, 2008 | 2000 Daewoo Lanos
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: