Question about 2003 Porsche Boxster
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: 1997 Porsche Carrera S ---
Maybe you can try this procedure to resyn your key.
1. Open central locking system using the car key.
2. Get into the car and close all doors.
3. Using the car key, switch the ignition lock briefly to position "1" and then switch off again. (Please do this switching within 5 seconds or otherwise the system is not ready for initialization.
4. At the remote control key. Press the "OPEN" key (->) and keep holding.
5. When holding the "OPEN" key, press the "LOCK" button three time.
6. After pressing the "LOCK" button 3 times, release the "OPEN" button.
7. If the initialization process is sucessful, the door will lock and unlock immediately to confirm the process.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
SOURCE: olio carrera 4s porsche
Usually the specs are located in the owners manual. It tells you the grade and amount of oil required on an oil change. If the specs are not in the owners manual, you can look at the oil fill port on the engine and normally has the recommended grade of oil. Otherwise, see if you can get your hands on a service manual. Good Luck.22
Posted on Jun 13, 2009
Check battery cables to make sure they are not corroded, and on tight. Also, check the wires on the starter to make sure they are on tight also. Then, if you know where the starter solenoid is, jump it to see if it engages the starter, maybe get someone who knows how to do this. It should be the 2 biggest bolt/nut combos, touch them both real quick with a screwdriver. If the starter turns over, turn the key on and do it. It should start. If the starter did not turn over, it is probably bad, unless the 2 big bolt/nut wires are bad. Hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 26, 2009
each vehicle is different put the key in the ign. turn key on press door lock/unlock at the same timehold button for 10 sec see if any lights on the dash inst. panel blink if they do that means that the key fob was programmed to your vehicle i recommend a new key fob this will give you definative instructions on how to reprogram your fob
Posted on May 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2014 | 1990 Porsche 911 Carrera
May 11, 2014 | 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera
Dec 08, 2012 | 2000 Porsche 911 Carrera
Jan 09, 2012 | 2003 Porsche 911 Carrera
Dec 05, 2010 | 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera
May 04, 2010 | 2000 Porsche 911 Carrera
Jan 28, 2009 | 1999 Porsche 911 Carrera
Oct 23, 2008 | 1998 Porsche 911 Carrera
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!