Question about 1989 Lincoln Mark VII
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
The fuel pump shut-off switch is
located in the driver's foot well,
behind the kick panel. The reset
button for the fuel pump shut-off
switch is accessible through an
opening in the kick panel.
Use the following procedure to reset the fuel pump shut-off switch.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in on the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the RUN position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
Jun 26, 2017 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Dec 02, 2016 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Aug 21, 2015 | 1998 Ford Windstar
May 04, 2014 | 2002 Mercury Cougar
Jul 26, 2013 | 2004 Pontiac Montana
Jun 04, 2011 | Ford Explorer Cars & Trucks
Sep 27, 2010 | 1990 Ford Taurus
Jul 20, 2010 | Ford F-350 Cars & Trucks
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!