The hose could be clogged ! Do you know where you add the washer fluid ? Somewhere on the bottom of that plastic bottle is the washer pump .
Removal and Installation
> WARNING: Windshield washer solution contains methanol, which is poisonous. Observe all cautions and warnings indicated on label of washer solution container. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury.
> CAUTION: When replacing the windshield washer pump be careful not to damage the rubber grommet.
> CAUTION: Do not operate the windshield washer pump before filling the reservoir. Failure to do so could result in premature pump failure.
NOTE: When installing the reservoir, the filler neck must be lubricated using a water-based lubricant.
Remove the bolt and the windshield washer reservoir filler neck.
- Remove the RH fender splash shield. For additional information, refer to Section 501-02 .
- Remove the foam filler and remove the retainer.
- Remove the 2 screws and the accessory drive splash shield.
- To install, tighten to 5 Nm (44 lb-in).
- Remove the nut, 2 bolts and position the A/C accumulator aside.
- To install, tighten to 9 Nm (80 lb-in).
- Unclip the A/C lines from the inner fender well.
- Drill out the rivet and remove the bracket.
- Remove the 2 bolts, slide the windshield washer reservoir assembly forward to release it, and position the washer reservoir aside.
- Install the upper bolt followed by the lower bolt, and tighten to 5 Nm (44 lb-in).
- Disconnect the windshield washer tube assembly from the pump and release the windshield washer tube assembly from the washer reservoir.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the windshield washer pump.
- Release the wiring harness from the reservoir, and remove the washer reservoir.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.