There is a nut under the black plastic bezel that needs to be removed. Here is the complete procedure for you to look at. Its possible that your arm isn't adjust at wiper motor...
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
- Remove the rear wiper arm from the rear wiper motor output shaft. (Refer to 8 - ELECTRICAL / REAR WIPERS / WASHERS/REAR WIPER ARM - REMOVAL).
- Using a small thin-bladed tool, gently pry at the notch in the base of the rear wiper motor output shaft bezel to unsnap the nut cover from the bezel (REAR WIPER MOTOR OUTPUT SHAFT NUT REMOVE/INSTALL). Be certain to take proper precautions to protect the outer tailgate panel and its paint finish from damage during this procedure.
- Remove the nut that secures the rear wiper motor output shaft to the outer swing gate panel (REAR WIPER MOTOR OUTPUT SHAFT NUT REMOVE/INSTALL).
- Remove the bezel and gasket from the rear wiper motor output shaft.
- Remove the trim panel from the tailgate inner panel. (Refer to 23 - BODY/SWING GATE/TRIM PANEL - REMOVAL).
- Disconnect the tailgate wire harness connector for the flip-up glass ajar switch from the flip-up glass latch connector receptacle.
- Disconnect the tailgate wire harness connector for the rear wiper motor from the motor connector receptacle (REAR WIPER MOTOR REMOVE/INSTALL).
- Loosen the two screws that secure the rear wiper motor mounting bracket to the top of the tailgate inner panel.
- Slide the rear wiper motor and mounting bracket forward far enough to disengage the two mounting screws from the keyed slots in the top of the tailgate inner panel.
- Remove the rear wiper motor and mounting bracket from the tailgate as a unit.
1 - BEZEL AND GASKET
2 - OUTPUT SHAFT
3 - TAILGATE OUTER PANEL
4 - NUT
5 - NUT COVER
What you will need to do is to remove the small plastic cap on the wiper arm by prying it off with a screw driver. Then remove the nut that holds the arm onto the shaft. Then get yourself a battery cable puller (from auto parts store) and pull the arm off of the shaft..
1 - SPARE TIRE
2 - WRENCH
3 - FLIP-UP GLASS
4 - PARK RAMP
5 - REAR WIPER ARM
6 - PIVOT COVER