Re: Nissan Micra 04. The central locking is making a...
Hi there, this is a very common fault, what ever side door the noise is coming from you need to replace the door actuator to cure the noise, Ive done loads of these, not sure how much it is though, hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Put your ear to the door and listen to where the grinding/buzzing noise is coming from when you lock the door, sometimes it maybe more than one door! The door it's coming from need a door actuator, common fault with the k12 micra's, which i'm guessing this is a k12 model!
i'd say 2 completely different issues,did key work when you bought vehicle,i'd say ones a replacement and they may not have coded it to immobiliser,horn may be horn itself ,but often the moving parts behind steering wheel fail,have you checked the fuse?the relay can often fail to
"KEY FOB PROGRAMMING
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and hazard reminder. When the doors are locked and
unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed.
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Then turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. After 2 seconds, the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key?s.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key?s for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds."