Question about 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
What does a Mercedes 2010 300C A3 service cover? Resetting the A3 service exceeded message, how is it done?
Try this, it is the procedure
for resetting the ASSIST computer on many Mercs
1...Turn Key to position No:2 in the ignition / steering lock and immediately press AND Hold the button "000.0" (the trip reset button) TWICE within the space of 1 (one) second.
2…Turn the key to position No: 0 in the ignition / steering lock. Then release the button.
3...Press AND Hold the button "000.0" (the trip reset button) and turn Key to position No:2 in the ignition / steering lock. Keep button pressed
After about 10 seconds the service indicator will reset and an acoustic signal may briefly sound
That should do it....Good Luck…...Let me know if it works?
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
1) Turn the key to position #1 and make sure the menu in the instrument cluster is on the total mileage and trip mileage screen.
2) Press the 'accept call' button and hold it. Then press the 'ok' button, this will take you to another menu screen.
3) Scroll around to find 'assyst plus', hit 'ok'.
4) Find the 'full service' option and hit ok
5) Confirm service with the ok button, it will then say 'service confirmed'.
6) Use the back button to scroll back out.
Hope this helps. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
You will need a code reader/scanner called OBD2. They are under $50. A nice one can cost $100-$3,000. Just buy one that does the job...no need for the more expensive ones. You can borrow one from some auto parts stores, like the AutoZone.
You can also pay a shop this much to do it for you, every time.
Just select erase codes, and you're done.
Posted on Jan 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2017 | Audi A3 Cars & Trucks
Oct 21, 2016 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK 280
Jun 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 24, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 15, 2011 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Oct 18, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500
Apr 09, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Feb 23, 2009 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
964 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!