- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like you would like to know how to get a radio code because you're locked out of your MMI? If so, try entering your VIN here and generate your code. If that doesn't work you'll have to take it to the dealer: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/audi-radio-codes.html
Sorry, but radio locks are not easy to crack and may require specialist services in order to achieve. Don't take the advice of people who recommend putting the radio in the freezer for extended period of time. This can often simply damage the stereo components.
Just wait one hour and it will reset and you can then try it again. You have ten chances. If for some reason you start to put it in wrong again, just put in any digits as if that were the 5 digit code. If you don't complete, it will lock again and you will need to wait another hour. I hope this helps and good luck.
You have to go to the dealership to get the theft lock code for the radio if you don't already have it. go to the parts department, tell them your need a radio code and give them your VIN. They'll probably charge you a couple bucks and turn it on for you. just make sure you right the code down for later, if you ever changer the battery again.
you can reset the computer by disconnecting the positive cable on battery, MAKE SURE that you don''t have a radio that has to be recoded 1st if you do you'll need that code to put in radio before your radio will work again, hope this help's some
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays "LOC").
2. Press and hold presets buttons 2 & 3 or 1 & 4 for approximately 10 seconds.
The radio display changes from "LOC" to a three-digit number. Write this number down. If you have a Saturn or GEO, see note below and skip to step 5. Don’t take long, fifteen seconds max before the next step
3. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
4. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 2 and the last three digits are from STEP 3, so you will have a number like this ( 212 - 212 )
DO THIS AND GIVE ME THE CODE YOU GET AND I WILL GET U UNLOCK CODE