- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check Engine Light and Hesitation or Stumbling While Driving on Mazda Tribute ...this is my second egr valve and car is not picking up the right sped and when ... Mazda Tribute 2003, replacing burnt DPFE, connector bunrt, Need color pinout. ... Drivetrain · Electrical & Lights · Engine · Exhaust & Emissions · Heating & AC ...
The check engine light is because all check engine light codes are caused by components that affect emissions. It's not actually an engine problem, it's a problem with either your O2 sensor, MAF sensor, fuel/air ratio, pyrometer, or exhaust. ____________ vas5054a diagnostic tools
If you can find the switch in the doors, you can open 1 door at a time and activate the switch by hand. If the light goes out, check the next door switch. If the light does not go off, replace that switch. If neither switch has any effect, then you have a short in the wiring.
1. will it stay running if you foot is sligtly on the gas.
if so common problem it the IAC valve located on top of the throttle body. it controls ait into the engine when throttle is closed.
2. do you hear loud fog horn like sound or hissing. this could indicate a vaccum leak.
3. are there any performance problems while driving.
my best guess would be the IAC (idle air control) valve