Question about 1995 Ford Crown Victoria
Here are the instructions from the factory service manual:
1. Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
2. Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button. All doors will lock then
unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
3. Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing the 1/2 button. Locks will
cycle to indicate succesful programming.
4. If you are programming more than one Keyless Remote (Including any exsiting remotes) Press
any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of previous remote. Locks will cycle again
to indicate succesfull programming. (If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are
programmed the entire process must be repeated).
5. Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program mode.
Posted on Sep 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2018 | Chevrolet Equinox Cars & Trucks
Mar 18, 2016 | 2004 Ford F150
Jan 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 12, 2018 | 2006 Chevrolet HHR
Jan 15, 2018 | 2001 Ford Mustang
Nov 28, 2010 | 1996 Ford Econoline
Jun 06, 2010 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Jun 05, 2010 | 1997 Ford Windstar
Mar 22, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln LS
Mar 08, 2009 | 2003 Ford Taurus
938 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: