Seat Cars & Trucks - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
2017 chevy 1500 drivers seat only reclines snd raises on one side.
It is possible that there could be a way to repair the driver's seat in your 2017 Chevy 1500, but it depends on the specific issue that is causing the problem.
If the seat frame is damaged, it may be difficult to repair and a replacement seat frame may be necessary. However, if the issue is with the motor or mechanism that controls the recline and height adjustment on one side of the seat, it may be possible to repair or replace that specific component.
You may want to consider consulting with an independent mechanic or auto upholstery specialist to get a second opinion and explore your repair options. They may be able to diagnose the issue and suggest a more cost-effective solution than replacing the entire seat frame. Additionally, searching for used parts at auto wreckers or online marketplaces could also be a more affordable option.
2010 seat ibiza 1.6 tdi ,I've had my dpf cleaned ,now the dpf filter light comes on every couple of weeks ,any ideas what this could be
Potential causes for the DPF light coming back on in a 2010 Seat Ibiza 1.6 TDI after cleaning are:
- DPF re-clogging - If the DPF is not properly regenerating, it can re-clog and trigger the light.
- Sensor malfunction - The sensors monitoring the DPF and exhaust system may be faulty, causing the light to come back on.
- Software problem - A software issue could trigger the DPF light even if the DPF is functioning normally.
- DPF damage - The DPF may have been damaged during the cleaning process, requiring replacement.
It's advisable to have a professional diagnose the issue using specialized diagnostic equipment. A qualified technician can determine the root cause of the recurring DPF light.
How do you remove the rear seat of a 2013 Chevy Cruze auto
- Open the trunk and locate the seat release levers or buttons. These are typically located at the base of the seat near the bottom of the seatback.
- Press the seat release lever or button to release the seat from the vehicle.
- Carefully lift the seat up and out of the vehicle.
- To remove the seat bottom, pull the seat bottom forward, and then lift it out of the vehicle.
- To remove the seat back, pull the seat back forward and then lift it out of the vehicle.
2013 F150 F150 FX4 - When I press the drivers heated seat indicator on the display it lights up but starts the seat cooling system. The passenger seat works properly. How do I fix this?
There are a few potential causes for this issue with the driver's heated seat in your 2013 F150 F150 FX4:
- Faulty seat control module: The seat control module is responsible for controlling the heating and cooling functions of the seat. If it is faulty, it may cause the seat to function improperly.
- Wiring issue: There may be a problem with the wiring that connects the seat control module to the seat heating and cooling elements.
- Faulty seat heating and cooling elements: The heating and cooling elements in the seat may be faulty and not functioning properly.
To fix this issue, you will need to diagnose and troubleshoot the problem. This may involve checking the wiring, testing the seat control module, and inspecting the seat heating and cooling elements. It is recommended to have a mechanic or dealership technician diagnose and fix the issue, as they will have the necessary tools and expertise to properly troubleshoot and repair the problem.
So i was riding my 650, and after i stopped and parked when i got home, my seat started to get so hot that there was steam literally coming off the seat first time this has happened is this normal??
no car told but is not a car at all , not SEAT maker seen down under.
THIS IS A MOTOR CYCLE, SCOOTER, OR ATV OR MOPED?
NOT TOLD WHAT IT IS. JUST 650 CODE.
SEEM THE BATTERY BURNED UP UNDER SEAT, ME ANSWERING BLIND CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU DRIVE.
LEARN TO SAY WHAT YOU DRIVE.,YEAR.
COUNTRY, MAKERS NAME , MODEL AND 650CC IS HUGE ENGINE
SMACKS OF mc OR ATV.
it is not 650 skate board, (lol)
no steam is not normal , if 650 engine is water cooled say so.
as that is overheated engine. fix this first or wreck the engine fast.
2002 Chevy Tracker 2.5L V6.
Try getting some Sil-Glyde at NAPA. Lube the O-rings with that and see if that helps. Also check to make sure the old o-ring didn't stick in the manifold, if it did you will need to use a pick to get it out. I just put the o-ring on the injector, lube with some sil-glyde and it should pop into the manifold with a light to moderate amount of pressure. Don't put the o-ring in the manifold it goes on the injector first.
2012 chevy captiva condensation on windshield overnight
Please go with your mechanic's suggestion of replacing the a/c. And I would poor a good bit of garlic into the car (on the damp surfaces) to help destroy the fungus before it leads to sickness for whoever is the in car. And you should also get a deep cleaning of your car.
Not finding what you are looking for?