20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Cold cranking issues
Cliff, Cold start issue. Your car may just need a good tune up, including a throttle body/injector cleaning. Take into a good tech. and have scanned for codes and estimate for repair. "I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. Check out some of my other posts if you need more tips and info."
I need to find out where the valet/override button is located on my car....trying to program a new keyless remote
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn it to the On or ACC position, turn off radio. (do not start the vehicle)
2.Press and hold DISP button on radio until settings is displayed.
3. Press Seek until FOB PROG is displayed .
4. Press Prev or Next and BEGIN will be displayed
5. Press DISP and programming will begin when PUSH FOB is displayed. Press and hold Lock and Unlock together until vehicle chimes. This will signal successful programming. May have to hold buttons up to 20 seconds. Hold Lock and Unlock on additional remote until vehicle chimes again.
6. Exit programming mode. Scroll to Exit and press DISP to exit programming.
If you don't have the original radio, it can be done with a scanner.
What are the probable causes of DTC P0449?
Detailed information on diagnosing and repairing a P0449 DTC code which refers ...P0449 Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Valve/Solenoid Circuit ... OBD-IITrouble Code Technical Description ... 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4.8L p0449
Mar 13, 2013 - Uploaded by realfixesrealfast
Here is a description and how to diagnose EVAP code P0449. ...Up next. Quick Easy Fix P0449 P0455 Evap Codes on ChevySilverado 2007 ...
Dec 27, 2013 - Uploaded by wagslick
Quick Easy Fix P0449 P0455 Evap Codes on Chevy Silverado 2007 .... Well clearing the error codes at auto store will not prevent it come ...
Windshield wipers on 2004 chevy impala when just the driver side works
Did u replace fuses/windshield wiper relay ,both relays ,should be 2 inside the engine compartments fuse box, if not that then the wiper transmission arm could be partially busted or stripped....seems like common problem on this page, maybe lookup if might be free recall replacement
Not finding what you are looking for?