20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Mi honda accord me pide
buenas tardes el estereo de mi accord 2005 se bloqueo y en el U sale 1222 y L 7575 pero solo trae del 1 al 6 como meto ese codigo
2001 accord turns over but will not start
There could be a number of reasons the car isn't starting. Is your check engine light on? If it is, the problem is likely a bad sensor or electronical problem. If the check enginie light is not on, it may be a vacuum line, plugged fuel filter, worn fuel pump, or other non electrical related problem.
HEAD TORQUE AND SPECS FOR A 2001 HONDA ACCORD 2.3L
Tighten the cylinder head bolts. Tighten the cylinder head bolts is sequence to 29 Nm (3.0 kgf-m, 22 ft. lbs.)
. Use a beam-type torque wrench. When using a preset type torque wrench, be sure to tighten slowly and do not overtighten. If a bolt makes any noise while you are torquing it, loosen the bolt and retighten it. Make sure the threads are clean, new heads bolts are best.
Need radio code for 2001 honda accord lx
*** Please click the "Was this helpful" Yes thumbs up! ***
FREE and EASY methods to get your Honda radio UNLOCK CODE. (Dealerships usually charge)
Assuming you don't have the Anti-Theft Code and Serial Number that is found on the credit card sized Anti-Theft Radio Identification Card that comes with the vehicle at the time of purchase and is usually found in the glove compartment....
You have FREE options to retrieve that code by phone or on the internet BUT, the RADIO SERIAL NUMBER is REQUIRED (no matter what). (see bottom about removing ERROR E3)
***IF your Honda was made BEFORE 2001 the serial number MAY not be accessible without removing the radio from the vehicle.***
* TO GET THE SERIAL NUMBER (so that you can get the unlock code)
1. Get something to write with and on (you'll need it to write down the serial number)
2. Put the ingnition key in and turn it until your able to turn your radio on (accessories position).
3. Then turn your radio OFF by it's knob/button (but leave the ingition key in place).
4. Hold down the preset buttons 1 and 6 at the same time.
5. Turn the radio on while pressing down both the 1 and 6 buttons.(***IF your Honda doesn't have preset buttons on the radio then hold down the top part of the 'Seek/Skip' button AND the top part of the 'Change Disk' button instead.*** )
6. Write down the 4 numbers you see first and then 4 more that display. These eight numbers are the SERIAL NUMBER. This is NOT your CODE.
7. Make sure your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is handy to get the unlock code. (can be found on your insurance card, driver's side door jam, small plate on dashboard by registration and inspection stickers, etc)
* TO GET THE UNLOCK CODE (using the radio Serial Number and VIN)
1. Go to https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ (YES, it's run BY HONDA and IT'S FREE)
2. Follow on screen instructions (Serial Number and VIN required)
3. Type in the 5 digit code into your radio. This will unlock the radio and return it to a functional state.
1. Call American Honda Customer Relations (800) 999-1009
2. When the automated message starts 'Press 3' for 'Radio and Navigation Codes'.
3. Tell the Customer Service Agent you need your radio code. (They will ask for your name, your radio's serial number, VIN, etc)
4. When they give you your radio unlock code--WRITE IT DOWN and KEEP IT SAFE!
5. Type in the 5 digit code into your radio. This will unlock the radio and return it to a functional state.
* REMOVING ERROR E3
****If you entered too many wrong codes and got an ERROR E3 message displaying you'll need to do an additional step for even the correct unlock code to work.****
Disconnect your negative battery terminal (or pull the radio fuse out if that's easier for you) for 30 seconds then reconnect it and then the radio will say "CODE" again and you can put in your correct unlock code.
So what happened to begin with?
See also: http://automobiles.honda.com/information/frequently-asked-questions.aspx?Question=2
If the power from your battery to the Honda radio is interrupted the Anti-Theft feature kicks in, the radio is rendered inoperable and the screen reads 'CODE'. You must enter in the Anti-Theft Radio Unlock Code (usually 5 digits) to make it operational again. You know that much by now.
License plate lamp replacement
There has to be a harness to supply power to the bulb. You have to remove the lens from the outside. There is a plastic latch on the end of the lens that is pushed in to remove the lens from the trunk lid. Then the bulb and harness can be removed.
I have a 2001 honda accord manual shift. It has no
Yes, the codes do indicate the problems and certainly lack of power.The P1259 is set when there is a problem in the VTEC Oil Pressure Switch circuit or VTEC Solenoid Valve circuit
P1164 and 1149 are both Faulty Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor 1
If the CEL is not on, then the problem is intermittent. The first step is to locate the VTEC switch and A/F Ratio sensor, and verify the connections are OK. Having both of these fail together would be odd. I suspect the main culprit is the VTEC Oil Pressure Switch.
If i do the temp overide and it doesnt work is it possible that is not the problem but a starter instead?
With key in the crank position, jump the load side of starter cut relay, the load side is that line with arrowhead. If everything is ok, the starter motor should crank. If you try that make sure tranny is in park or neutral and parking brake is set. I'm just trying to see if starter motor will crank the engine? I'm not sure about your security system? Jumping the relay bypasses the security for cranking only. Make sure battery has a full charge and connections all good.
You can always take the starter motor off, lay it on the ground, use jumper cables properly from battery to starter motor. At the least it should kick out the drive gear and spin.
My 2001 Honda accord has a radio wont shut off!
If this is an aftermarket radio, they hooked it up wrong when they installed it. Either way, this is a wiring issue. Remove the radio and make sure the wiring harness is corrected before installing again. Good luck!
Not finding what you are looking for?