2005 Chrysler Town & Country. Passenger side window problem.
HAVEK 1005 sounds right on track.... but also try this, usually works well for non functional power windows, specially Caravans.
NO COST PROCEDURE TO FIX IT:
1. Sit in vehicle, on seat next to problematic window
2. Ignition key is on
3. Door in question is opened (in case you closed it)
4. While door is open, press and hold power window button in desired window travel, keep button pressed !!
5. SLAM hard the door closed with one hand while other hand holds button as per #4.
6. Watch window operate as it should.
7. Repeat 3-6 if necessary, but usually the first try works!
NOW, for the naysayers that says you must replace power window motors etc, at $$$ cost because the above fix does not work, or is not long lasting fix, or less than a "professional fix".... Well then, when the window fails to operate again, apply same fix again at that time.
I have fixed my van this way numerous times (usually once a year), and to all local friends I recommend this fix too, likewise do the same and are happy with the solution.