20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to remove alternator in a mazda tribute
You didn't post your engine size so please choose the one that is applicable:
- Disconnect the battery cables.
- Remove the drive belt using the following procedure:
- The serpentine accessory drive belt on this engine follows a complicated path and, if equipped with A/C could involve as many as seven pulleys. The belt must be installed properly. Some vehicles have an underhood label showing the proper belt path. It is good practice to take the time to sketch a drawing of the belt’s path BEFORE removing it. This will save much time and effort at reassembly.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the right front wheel and tire.
- Remove the bolts retaining the right front lower splash shield and set the shield aside.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner clockwise and remove the accessory drive belt.
on Apr 08, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?