20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
2.0l. Why doesn't it start?
About the only thing you have left is the Timing Belt and it's not uncommon. I recommend you get a timing belt kit they come with everything you need.
ES 3.0l V6. What is causing ignition trouble?
Sounds like starter solenoid. Tell your boyfriend to try this.... Have someone hold the key in the start position when it's acting up(Not cranking) then tap on the solenoid sharply but not aggressively. If the starter engages it is the solenoid needs replaced
How to remove alternator in a mazda tribute
You didn't post your engine size so please choose the one that is applicable:
- Disconnect the battery cables.
- Remove the drive belt using the following procedure:
- The serpentine accessory drive belt on this engine follows a complicated path and, if equipped with A/C could involve as many as seven pulleys. The belt must be installed properly. Some vehicles have an underhood label showing the proper belt path. It is good practice to take the time to sketch a drawing of the belt’s path BEFORE removing it. This will save much time and effort at reassembly.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the right front wheel and tire.
- Remove the bolts retaining the right front lower splash shield and set the shield aside.
- Rotate the accessory drive belt tensioner clockwise and remove the accessory drive belt.
Not finding what you are looking for?