20 Most Recent 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK Questions & Answers

It is located under the car in front of the fuel tank in a tray.

1998... | Answered on Jul 25, 2019

?? The SRS system refers to the Supplemental Restraint System in your car. Something is amiss with your seat belts or airbag system. There is no fuse cure for this.. You have to have the system analyzed. It could be a sensor in the passenger seat, a out of line seat belt for faulty airbag component. It's not cool riding around unprotected.

1998... | Answered on Jul 07, 2015

Just bring down the hydraulic level to where it should be. Use a drinking straw, place into reservoir, put your finger over top of straw, lift straw up and out of reservoir and let go into a container. This may take you a few minutes, but it will be worth not having to worry about this anymore. GOOD LUCK FRIEND.

1998... | Answered on Jan 10, 2015

There are many parts places. We are here to help you in repair not finding parts.

You don't say if you want used or new parts. The Kompressor car is a very complicated automobile and most likely well above your expertise so please be careful if you intended to attempt this repair at home as one slight misjudgment and the turbine can be ruined for life.

I would just google for the part you need.

1998... | Answered on Dec 16, 2014

As vehicles age, various problems may develop with the hard and soft tops. If problems are encountered, it would be recommended to have a technician familiar with these tops perform the diagnoses. Good-Day!

1998... | Answered on Jun 22, 2014

there are clips under it they have probable come off the holders its a right mess on though getting it tight again

1998... | Answered on Feb 13, 2014

If you fixed let me know I have the same problem on my slk 99. For your information a MB guru told me that is the ETS/ASR CONTROL MODULE that is attach to the ABS hydraulic unit
no 0205459632. It is very expensive I ordered. I will post results in two weeks.

1998... | Answered on Nov 22, 2013

Both or just one? If its just one you may have a burned out bulb. If its both then you may need a new Flasher Module located in the fuse panel.

1998... | Answered on Nov 14, 2013

can either be air MASS sensor,fuel pressure regulator.

1998... | Answered on Nov 13, 2013

Not finding what you are looking for?
1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK Logo

Popular Tags

151 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mercedes-Benz Experts

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22485 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers


Level 2 Expert

178 Answers

Are you a Mercedes-Benz Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

SLK Mercedes-Benz

  • SLK Mercedes-Benz

Most Popular Question

problems will happen ive overfilled

  • Cars & Trucks