20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i get to the drivers side HVAC blend actuator
You have to just about pull the whole dash out !
- Remove the front floor kick-up panel. Refer to Kick-Up Panel Replacement - Front Floor in Interior Trim.
- Remove the cover from the I/P electrical center.
- Remove the HVAC CON (HVAC controls) MiniFuse?® #27 from the I/P electrical center.
- Remove the I/P upper trim pad. Refer to Instrument Panel Upper Trim Pad Replacement in Instrument Panel, Gauges and Console.
- Remove the instrument panel cluster (IPC) to steering column bracket retaining screws.
- Reposition the IPC to better access the LH temperature valve electric actuator.
Is yours manual or automatic HVAC system ? if you haven't done this before I suggest you take it to someone who has !
on Jun 02, 2015
How could i reset the security lock on a 1999 chevy corvette
I can't find a reset for that year of Corvette. It is a Passlock system. So maybe the normal 30 minute procedure will work.
Perform the re-learning procedure
- Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
- Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to ON (vehicle will not start).
- Observe the SECURITY light, after approximately 11 minutes the light will turn OFF.
- Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 10 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes ( the vehicle is now ready to relearn the Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK).
If not, this site may help. http://diy-gm-security.com/
on Jan 29, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?