20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Where is the inside fuse box on 2012 dodge avenger located
If the lights, stereo, and other electronic components have stopped working, there is a strong possibility you have blown a fuse. The fuse box is located in the integrated power module on the right side of the engine. Refer to your car's manual to know which fuse may be causing the problem. In case you don't have a manual, follow this link to view your car's fuse diagram https://www.autogenius.info/dodge-avenger-2012-fuse-box-diagram/
on Apr 29, 2020
How I take the battery off my car?2008 Dodge
On a Dodge Avenger from 2008 the battery is behind the driver side wheel. You have to take the wheel off and then remove the plastic fender and the battery is right there just behind the front light.
Here's how to replace it:
1. Block your tires, jack up the left side of your car and place a jack stand under your car. Luckily for me I was at home and had access to my stand. If out and about you may not have access to a stand, make sure your jack is in tip top shape.
2. Remove your tire. You possibly could do it without removing the tire, but you would be making your life so much more difficult.
3. Now you have accessed the wheel well and must remove the fender shield. There are two socket head bolts on the outside which are 9/32." Next remove seven push-in style retainers. You must pry them out carefully so that you can reuse them.
4. You can now for the first time see your battery, but you are not quite there yet. There are two retaining systems in place. First is a cross way bar which is removed using the 13MM Socket. Next you must remove the actual battery restraint. This is held on with another bolt that is also 13MM.
5. Remove the battery cables using the 10mm socket. The red cable comes of fairly easy, but the black cable is a bit of a stretch. If you have short arms you may need some help here. Also I could not get the socket onto the black cable, so I needed to use the open ended wrench.
6. Finally you battery is free. Pull it out carefully and place it aside. Now slide in your new battery.
7. Inspect your cables. Make sure that everything is in good shape and that you have a solid connection before you put everything back into place.
8. Replace everything in reverse order.
on Jan 23, 2020
Horn won't stop blowing
If you can locate and pull relay, do that, if not, pull wires off at horn if you can, otherwise pull fuse. If you have other relays same in area of horn relay (same number on relay) try one of them in that horn spot to see if maybe it's just a stuck relay.If you pull fuse for horn, you may find out something else on same fuse, so make sure you check everything else is working.
on May 22, 2019
Where is the battery located on a 2008 dodge avenger axt
Well you are not going to like this repair. Loosen the lug nuts on the front left wheel (Drivers side), raise the front left wheel and support the lifted area with a small jack stand, remove the front left wheel, remove all the push pins and remove the wheel well liner, You will see the battery tucked away behind the front bumper.
on Oct 08, 2018
Can someone please help me with the electronic throttle control on a 2008 dodge avenger?
The best solution you'll get f rom books at www.reliable-store.com
These are books containing info on repair, service, troubleshooting, parts info, assembling dissemble, removal, error/fault codes, wiring diagrams and everything on any vehicles cars, atv, trucks. forklifts, boats, excavators etc
on Jun 18, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?