20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
What doset mean b14 on a Honda accord 2012
If a b14 code pops up on your Accord, you can fix it as follows:
1. Replace engine oil and filter
2. Check the tire pressure and rotate the tires
3. Check drive belt, install a new air cleaner element, and replace the dust and pollen filter
4. Replace the transmission fluid if required
5. Replace timing belt and spark plug if need be
6. Change the engine coolant
7. Also, replace the back differential fluid
Note: if the problem gets resolved at step 1, you don't need to move forward with the rest of the steps.
on Apr 29, 2020
04 honda accord 3.0 V6, auto: MIL and both TCS lights on with loss of power
it sounds like a probem with the correlation of the throttle position sensor and the P.C,M, With the drive by wire system, throttle is no longer a command, but rather a request for throttle provided the P.C.M. gives the ok after taking readings from various sensors. this correlation for whatever reason goes wrong and often neds attention from the manufacturers mechanic for a relearn, which will relearn the throttles home position and correct the problem.
on Jun 15, 2019
01 accord 2 codes p1751, and p1700
1700 is a generic code for many makes and models referring to a transmission issue.1751 is directed to the shift solenoid valve b. May be able to replace just that solenoid and be ok. Cheaper than a transmission.
on Apr 24, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?