20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Chevy Malibu power adjustable driver's seat stuck
If the seat is not moving forward or backward, but you do hear a click or a motorsound- chances are that you dropped in some change or other debris may be blockling the way. You might also have blown a fuse - look for fuse no. 30, which is a 30 Amp fuse.
Once you've checked all that and if the motor still does not run, then the problem may be with your wiring.
Wire colors between the switch panel and motor are:
• Fore/aft-Tan and Lt Green
• Front up/down-Dark Green and Dark Blue
• Rear up/down-Yellow and Light Blue
• Recline up/down motor's Blue and Light Green
on May 21, 2020
Reprogram key fob for 2010 chevy malibu
If your remote is not functioning properly, carry out these steps to reconfigure it:
1. Enter your vehicle and close all doors
2. Put the key in the ignition and switch it ON then put turn it OFF
3. While switching between on and off, press and hold the unlock menu on the driver's side
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the remote until your Malibu beeps twice
5. Remove the key from the ignition. It should be reconfigured now.
on Mar 30, 2020
Where is my fuse for my unlock button on my 2004 Malibu
should be located in your fuse box in most cars not all cars the box will be located on the sides of the dash panel open the car door you should see a compartment there or under the dash driver side. and it does not reference it there your last resort is under the hood in the main engine fuse box how that helps
on Aug 20, 2019
2011 chevy malibu trunk lid wiil not stay locked
you can get guide from many sites.. i know few
error codes/ fault codes, wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams, torque specs, engine info, switches functioning, assemble, disassembly, co mplete refurbish, repair, installation every single thing is covered
within seconds u can get the access and it's totally illustrative complete
on Aug 20, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?