20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Where do you place the key to turn on the 2010
if its ext cab or crew it doesn't come with it only,single cab is the only one available with the key switch,but to be honest,you are by far better off consulting a dealership,getting info and details,then signing the waiver and having it notarized,you have to relinquish ford from responsibility,then have it removed or at least deactivated,i would advise having a switch installed,so at least you have the option.that's about the only way,legally
on Jan 07, 2015
Fuse panel box diagram for 2010 explorer sports trac
Rear window motor. Roof opening panel module. Auto-dimming interior mirror unit. Door lock switch, driver side. Door lock switch passenger side. Power window motor, driver side front. Overhead console switch assembly
Not sure if this is what you're looking for. Let me know if it works.
on Jul 18, 2014
Where is the smart junction box located on a 2008 Sport Trac
The steps included in the SJB removal and installation procedure are critical to restoring the vehicle security and tire pressure monitoring systems to normal operation. A new SJB is delivered in manufacturing mode with 6 pre-set diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) related to the tire pressure monitoring system. The presence of these DTCs requires the installation procedures be followed in order to clear the DTCs and enable normal SJB operations.
Prior to the removal of the SJB, it is necessary to upload the module configuration information to the diagnostic tool. This information must be downloaded to the new SJB after installation. For additional information, refer to Section 418-01 .
- Remove the driver door scuff plate. For additional information, refer to Section 501-05 .
- Position the LH door opening weather seal aside.
- NOTE: While pulling the trim panel rearward, pull the hood release lever rearward in order for the release lever to slide through the trim panel. Remove the pushpin and the cowl side trim panel.
- Remove the 2 bolts and the parking brake release handle.
- Disconnect the parking brake switch electrical connector.
- Release the hood release cable pushpin from the parking brake control bracket.
- Release the harness clip from the parking brake cable housing.
- NOTE: Rotating the parking brake control counterclockwise allows enough access to clear the instrument panel reinforcement. Remove the 3 bolts and position the parking brake control assembly under the brake pedal.
on Apr 20, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?