20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Need info for outer door
1. Open the door.
2. on the door appature above the lock mechanism toward the outer skin of the door you should see two holes one ovalish shaped and one round shaped.
3. pry covers off circular hole (inner).
4. insert hook type tool (if you dont have one make one by putting a cheap small flathead scredriver in the vice and bending it into a small L shape at the end about 5mm.
5. pull latch mechanism loose (you will have to look for the latch with a small light or feel around for it.
6. put outer door handle capping (the stubby part) out by prying off gently and then wiggling.
7. slide main part of door handle toward newly exposed hole created by removing capping and then remove.
8. thank me for saving you from tearing your hair out. If we all bought Japanese we wouldent have these ****** problems.
on Aug 12, 2020
2009 VW Tiguan SE 4Motion. Pulley squeaking at
Surging usually means a vacuum leak or valve timing problem. If it's an '09, it does not have a carburetor, so float problems, metering rod problems, and stuck needle valves are not a problem. It could be a fuel pressure regulator or a bad EGR valve. It could be a shift modulator on the transmission if it's an automatic transmission.
on Apr 28, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?