Kia Cars & Trucks - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Program key fob for kia soul 2013
To program the key fob, follow these steps:
1. Pop open the hood - locate diagnostic plus - remove the cap behind the battery on the driver's side of the engine
2. Now you need to expose about ½ inch bare copper by striping the 22 gauge wire
3. Put one end of the wire into number 6 port of the diagnostic connector
4. Connect the other end of the wire to the battery (positive terminal)
5. Get inside the car - put in key - switch it to ON position
6. Press and hold the lock button on the remote for three seconds, and let go
7. If done right, the dashboard lights will go off - now switch off the car, then test the remote
2013 Kia Soul
on May 21, 2020
How do i release the
The spare tire is located under the car just in front of the rear bumper. Here's how to remove it:
1. There should be a liftgate on top, open it then locate the U-shaped slits in the carpet and then remove the carpet, and you will see the hex nut
2. Use a lug nut wrench to unwind the hex nut
3. Turn counterclockwise until the tire is lowered to the floor below
4. Remove the retainer, and that is it
2007 Kia Rondo...
on Apr 29, 2020
On kia rio how to change from farenheit to celsius
To shift from Fahrenheit to Celsius on Your KIA Rio, press the OFF button and the AUTO button together for at least four seconds. Now, the display will change from Fahrenheit to Celsius or the other way around.
Also, if you disconnect the battery and let it breathe for a while before reconnecting, the display will go to the original form, i.e., Centigrade or Celsius.
To know more about your KIA RIO, please refer to this owner's manual https://www.manualslib.com/manual/740114/Kia-Rio.html?page=195
2004 Kia Optima
on Apr 28, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?