Honda Cars & Trucks - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Honda odyssey will not start clicking noise when key turned
If there are a lot of little clicks then it could be a bad battery or connection. Make sure the battery is good with clean and tight connections. If it is one solid click then it would be the starter. Have someone hold the key to the start position and hit the starter. Sometimes that will jar the starter enough to let it start.
on May 26, 2020
How reset tpms on Honda accord 2009
To reset the tire pressure monitoring system AKA TPMS, take the following steps:
1. Put your vehicle in park on a level surface
2. Turn the ignition to ON
3. Press and hold the TPMS button until the TPMS light blinks twice-the collaboration will begin
4. It would take about 30 minutes of driving at speeds of 50 to 100 KMH for the calibration to finish
5. Once, done, the light will go away
on May 21, 2020
What does the B14 maintenance code mean for a 2006 honda civic?
The B14 on your Honda Civic 2006 can be fixed by following these steps:
1. Replace engine oil or if need be, replace engine oil as well as the oil filter
2. Rotate the tires and check that they have the recommended pressure
3. Replace the air cleaner element, and the dust and pollen filter, also inspect if the drive belt is in perfect condition
4. Replace the transmission fluid
5. Replace the timeing belt if damaged and the spark plugs, also adjust the valves and inspect the water pump
6. Replace the coolant
7. Replace the differential fluid
Ideally, you should check the error status after each step, and stop when it goes away. However, you should ensure that all parts and fluids are as per requirement.
2007 Honda Pilot
on May 17, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?