Weber Grilling - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Weber grill will not light
you have to narrow down the problem.when you turn the propane on first at the tank (make sure lid is OPEN) and then turn on the burner control are you smelling gas ? If yes then its simply ignition (BBQ lighter to light manually) if no smell are you sure there is propane in the tank ? Can still feel like fuel inside when empty.if you smell gas but won t light check your venturi valves for spider nests,etc if it sat outside for the winter.it will stop the propane from coming thru the burner.Good luck (my money would be no fuel ) please let me know !
on May 20, 2018
My weber genesis silver starts up, but doesn't get
Try these steps in order.
- Turn off the gas at the propane tank
- Disconnect the gas line from the tank
- Open the grill lid
- Turn all control valves to high
- Wait for about a minute
- Turn all control valves to off
- Reconnect the gas line to the tank
- SLOWLY turn on the gas at the tank
- Light the grill normally
- Your grill should now heat normally
on May 02, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?