Tissot T - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Hi, New battery in my T-Touch & reset, Thermo, Alt, Meteo problem
I'll be honest, I'm not sure. The easiest thing is to do with things like this are to send them in for a warranty repair. But I may be able to help you if this isn't an option. First, if you don't have the manual you can view it here
. I've also included a breakout of the functions below.
If you reset the watch you have to set the touch mode and zone information before certain features will work:
- The Altimeter and compass with only display in touch mode and only for 30 seconds. Other options in touch mode display for 15 seconds.
- These will not display if you do not set the Hemisphere and Climate zone, instructions are on page 5/13 of the above manual
on Aug 17, 2016
- Open case
- Remove old battery. Check to be sure it is same type as new battery.
- Install new battery. Be sure it is correctly seated and clamped in place.
- Close case
- Check operation and settings
on Jun 28, 2016
Setting my Tissot touch Navigator 3000
Per the manual: http://support.tissot.ch/usersmanual/140-en.pdf
When your battery begins to die, the hands are no longer synced.
After replacing the battery, go into local time mode (pressing the center of the crystal) until "Set" appears. Press the crown. Scroll to "ECO BAT", press and hold the crown for 5 seconds until "SYNCHRO" appears. Use the "+" button to move the minute hand and the "-" to move the hour hand until they are in the upright or 12:00 position.
Either press the crown again or wait until the watch automatically leaves the Set mode. Your hands should now represent the local time.
Tissot T Touch...
on Jan 20, 2016
T-touch dont display altimeter, meteo and thermo.
I have the same problem with my t touch one, the first model with round push button, after take it to a battery replacement and service, and ask a tissot representative store, I receive two answers and both says that I have to change the movement... means ... the machine, and if is under warranty will be free, is maybe 6 or more years old so no more warranty, sad but true, I let it be. I will not spend at least 400 USD. to do it, so, try to enjoy the rest of functions left and a nice looking watch.
on Nov 12, 2015
How do I reset my tissot t touch expert
Steps to Synchronize the Hands
- Press the centre pusher (T). The watch should beep once.
- Touch the centre of the touch-sensitive face until opt appears, in opt select 24H Cm (or 12H Fft or 24H Fft or 12H Cm) is shown in the digital LCD display.
- Press and hold the centre pusher (T) for approximately 5 seconds. The watch will beep once and then again, a second time, after 5 seconds have passed. After the second beep, the digital LCD display should read SYNCHRO. If not, return to step one.
- Press the upper pusher (+) to advance the hour hand until it is positioned exactly at 12:00. (PH press T button to to switch to minute hand adjust)
- Press the lower pusher (-) to advance the minute hand until it is also positioned exactly at 12:00.
- When both hands are aligned together and pointing directly at 12:00, press the centre pusher (T) to save the setting. The hands of the watch are now synchronized
on Jul 14, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?