Tissot T - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do I reset my tissot t touch expert
Steps to Synchronize the Hands
- Press the centre pusher (T). The watch should beep once.
- Touch the centre of the touch-sensitive face until opt appears, in opt select 24H Cm (or 12H Fft or 24H Fft or 12H Cm) is shown in the digital LCD display.
- Press and hold the centre pusher (T) for approximately 5 seconds. The watch will beep once and then again, a second time, after 5 seconds have passed. After the second beep, the digital LCD display should read SYNCHRO. If not, return to step one.
- Press the upper pusher (+) to advance the hour hand until it is positioned exactly at 12:00. (PH press T button to to switch to minute hand adjust)
- Press the lower pusher (-) to advance the minute hand until it is also positioned exactly at 12:00.
- When both hands are aligned together and pointing directly at 12:00, press the centre pusher (T) to save the setting. The hands of the watch are now synchronized
on Sep 10, 2018
My Tissot touch will no
In this watch the battery should be changed after one year, depending on how often the features are used. After changing the battery the all reset should be done. Best to take it to an authorized service, and not any non authorized place to change the battery. Get in touch with Tissot for the info about where to bring the watch.
on Feb 11, 2018
"Tissot Touch" Touch screen failure
it all stems from the watch not actually being waterproof it's more water resistant than waterproof. The little indentations on the back that look like they are for a tool to unscrew it are actually holes i guess for the altimeter and meteo so it can sense pressure. Behind the back just behind the holes is a nylon gauze material and underneath this is a sensor slightly recessed and covered with some kind of waterproof substance. As far as i can see the problems lie here any water sweat or other foreign object than gets into this gauze will eventually will clog this gauze material which at first will affect the altimeter then the meteo. When the gauze has been clogged up severely i gets very dirty indeed which means when it gets wet it takes an age to dry out so if you wear it in the shower like i used to it will never dry out this causes the watch to malfunction quite severely. You can actually fix this problem yourself just get a very small flat screwdriver and lever the back off don't worry it's only a push fit and comes of easily you will see straight away a dirty damp smelly clogged up round piece of nylon gauze clean this up with a bit of WARM not boiling soapy water being careful not to disturb the pressure sensor and it's waterproof goo inside then dry it all and put it together
Hope this helps
on Jun 19, 2017
Hi, New battery in my T-Touch & reset, Thermo, Alt, Meteo problem
I'll be honest, I'm not sure. The easiest thing is to do with things like this are to send them in for a warranty repair. But I may be able to help you if this isn't an option. First, if you don't have the manual you can view it here
. I've also included a breakout of the functions below.
If you reset the watch you have to set the touch mode and zone information before certain features will work:
- The Altimeter and compass with only display in touch mode and only for 30 seconds. Other options in touch mode display for 15 seconds.
- These will not display if you do not set the Hemisphere and Climate zone, instructions are on page 5/13 of the above manual
on Aug 17, 2016
- Open case
- Remove old battery. Check to be sure it is same type as new battery.
- Install new battery. Be sure it is correctly seated and clamped in place.
- Close case
- Check operation and settings
on Jun 28, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?