SureHeat Grilling - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
How long to roast a 3 lb. roast
Depends on the temperature you are going to do it at. My recommendation would be to do an internet search and find the answer for the temperature you plan to use. The time will vary depending on the cooking temperature.
234 views | 0 helpful votes
Low Flame coming out the the burners
Here are a list of reason why you may have a low flame coming out of your burner.
1. Is your tank filled with gas (have to add this as sometimes we do not realize). Place your tank on a household scale and weigh your tank. Look at the collar of the tank and stayed on the collar is a weight of the tank. Subtract the weight from the household scale from the weight of the tan and that is how many lbs left in the tank. A full tank will have approx 17-18 lbs of gas.
2. You could have a spider or other insect in your burner. Having a venturi tube cleaner is a must have accessory to effectively rid the burner tubes of any insects (or even debris).
3. Your regulator could be bad. Try replacing your regulator.
4. The office on the end of your valve could be clogged. Be sure grill and gas are off AND the grill is cool. Remove the cooking grates, heat plates and burners. At the end of the valve is a threaded orifice. Unscrew the orifice and be sure that there is no grease clogging the hole. If there is you will need a really thin drill bit to clean or if you have an air blower.
5. Your OPD valve may have "checked." This is a safety measure that stops the flow of gas to a very minimal amount. In order to reset the gas line you need to turn all your grill knobs to the off position. Shut off the gas. Remove the regulator off the tank. Open the grill knobs. Allow any remaining gas to bleed out of the line. Leave the knobs open for a minute or two. Turn your grill knobs off. Reconnect the regulator to the tank. Crack the LP tank valve and slowly open the valve allowing the gas line to pressurize. Try restarting your grill.
on Mar 05, 2017 | Grilling
Red meats ?
Not sure what the question is here. Red meat is certainly grillable, if that is the question. How to tell if it is done to your liking depends on what you are grilling. More detail/specifics would be helpful!
306 views | 0 helpful votes
I bought a 3 drawer Wyatt nightstand. There are 3 places the wood is chipped. Instead of returning it wondered if you can take something off the price?
You are mistaking "Fixya".
Fixya is a group of people that is trying to help you with everyday problems with products around your home, inside or outside.
1) I have a 1947 Packard Deluxe Clipper that will not start.
When I push the start button, it just clicks under the hood. What should I check first?
2) I have a Crosley TV, and last night the picture turned to "white snow". Can I fix this myself?
3) My 50 gallon electric water heater was doing fine heating the water until 3 days age.
Now the water is only warm, ever.
What might be the problem with it?
You need to contact the seller of the nightstand.
God bless your efforts.
160 views | 0 helpful votes
How to replace the ignitor battery on a DCS outdoor grill
- Open the two cart doors on the bottom front of the grill, if your DCS model has doors.
- Remove the drip pan under the grill by sliding it forward.
- Locate the 9-volt battery behind the grill control panel in the compartment directly below the "Ignition" button on the front of the panel. The battery is mounted vertically to the connection plate.
- Pull the battery straight down to disconnect and remove, using pliers if necessary.
- Hold the new battery in position below the connection terminals so that the positive (+) post on the battery is facing inward beneath the grill. The positive post is the larger of the two posts on the top of the battery. Push straight up to connect the battery.
- Slide the drip pan back in place and close the grill cart doors.
299 views | 0 helpful votes
Removing heavy smoke odor in mobile home lived in by chain smoker?
if it has an air conditioner , get professional ac people in to clean the evaporator fins ( most of the smell will be on the fins )
remove and wash/ replace all curtains and materials
steam clean or have any cushions, mattresses, professionally cleaned
wash all walls and ceilings with a strong detergent
236 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?