Square Electronics - Others - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My Hameg 203-6 scope i think may have a problem.
You may have channel 1 set to DC input and channel 2 set to AC. If your DC balance is set correctly, as you mentioned, then there is a DC component to the waveform. Having the scope set to DC will show this DC offset, but set to AC, it will not be seen.
on Dec 02, 2017
How can I activate my Roku code?
1. Firstly, select the time zone to display unique Roku code.
2. After this, the screen will display unique Roku com link code.
3. Next, open the URL roku.com/link from your computer or laptop.
4. Make sure your computer or laptop is connecting to an appropriate internet connection.
5. On the website, you will see an empty field to enter the unique code.
6. Enter the unique code here and click on the "submit" button.
7. After this, login to your Roku account and activate your Roku.
on Nov 27, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?