Sony Ericsson Cell Phones - Page 7 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Unlock password sony xperia ion lt28h
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please
Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator
Enter The Puk code and Yes
Enter The pin code and Yes
So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
on Jan 12, 2018
You may try asoftech photo recovery
which helped me before. You can download trial for freehttp://www.asoftech.com/apr/
Please be noted that your phone memory should show as a drive letter in your explorer, if not, you need to take out your memory card and connect using a card reader, or plug-in to card reader slot if there's any on your computer.
on Jan 12, 2018
My XPeria X10 needs Hard Reset. How can I do it?
With the phone on
- Start by opening Main Menu next on open Settings folder.
- Tap on Privacy and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on Reset Phone, enter your password (if required) and confirm by selecting Erase Everything.
- Let the phone restart and you're done.
With Phone off:
1. Start with the phone off, to do it press Power button.
2. Press and hold both the left and right Action buttons under the display.
3. Press the Power button while the others 2 keys are still held.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions as the phone immediately begins the Factory reset process.
I hope this helps :)
on Jan 01, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?