Sony PlayStation - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do i play games on line
If you want to play online games, you can prefer to play different browser-based games from various online sites available on the internet.
I one which I used to play is Vertix.io
, which is the first placed shooting style games of 2017 and 2018.
This is the 8-bit version of Clash of Clans which is very much interesting and addictive game.
on Jan 08, 2018
My PS3 will not play sounds on games.
1. In the PS3's XMB, go to the left and select Settings.
2. In Settings, go into SoundSettings.
3. Select Audio Output Settings, and select the type of cable you use.
4. The next page will give you an option for Automatic or Manual. Select Manual.
5. The next page will give you a list of all the audio settings the PS3 can output. Unselect every option except the ones grayed out, which are required.
6. The next page will ask you to confirm the selections, say yes.
7. (OPTIONAL) For those using HDMI cables, now that we have set them to default settings, we can actually start the process over again, but instead of selecting Manual we will select Automatic. This will force the PS3 to scan the devices again and set up the correct list of output modes.
on Jan 06, 2018
My PS3 have error code 8002f334
I've seen this error code going around for the older PS3's. From what I can gather, it's a HDD issue that can't be cured easily. Here are the steps to take that I found, that seem to work for all PS3 systems.
- take out the hard drive
- connect hard drive to pc (running windows 7 64bit, but any windows os should work without other software)
- open up disk management - in win7 it asked me to make a master boot record, so I did.
- format in NTSF - that's right, NTSF - don't use quick format
- shut down pc, take out hd, take usb drive too
- put hd back in ps3, put usb stick in ps3
- boot ps3
- a screen will pop-up saying the hard disk have to be formatted
- hold start + Select for 5 sec.
- After formatting the system will restart and the update will start installing
- configure your ps3 setup - done
- Remember to get the latest firmware from SONY onto the USB drive.
on Jan 06, 2018
Tv has sound but hook up a play station3 no sound
Device either has been muted by the console, or the input/connector could be loose. If either is not the case check the cord being used, and attempt all updates possible via both devices. If still have any issues see warranty for return assistance or contact store's for return assistance.
on Jan 02, 2018
Sony playstation 3 wont read or load game disc
You are covered by a 12 month warranty from Sony it sounds like the laser is not reading the discs but check to see if the auto start feature is turned on in the settings menu as then the game will automatically start when the disc is inserted
I hope this helps Nick
on Dec 22, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?