So it's not cooling good or is it just the fresh food icemaker not working? Do u see frost inside the ice compartment on bottom of icemaker if u take the ice bin out? Also if fresh food section is not cooling good, are u seeing any water up under the bottom drawer in fresh food section?
There are two in this model. This is a twin cool meaning it has 2 evaporators, 2 evap fans. Top fan is behind that panel thst says twin cool. Careful removing the evap cover as its styrofoam behind the plastic. In the freezer its located behind the back panel
The problem may be the fan in your refrigerator. It evenly distributes the cool air in your fridge and if it goes out then, the whole fridge goes. It may also be a thermostat or thermistor as well. Samsung appliances are the worst. -Fred EZ Fix Appliance Repair Las Vegas Refrigerator Repair
Ok, what I found out is that there are codes built into the front panel. If you hold the top left and right buttons for 5 seconds, the fridge will reset. If there are no issues, the panel goes blank. If there is a dash in the right side of the panel, there is an issue with the fridge side. In the left, freezer side. The dash indicates a defrost problem. Only a couple of things can cause this. 1. Sensor 2. Heater 3. Fan, 4. control board.
*** The following is for information only.***
* The symptom of melted ice and water dripping from tray is usually caused by several things;
* Most common is ice build up in freezer coils. This happens every time the door is opened. Ice builds up on coils but is normally removed during a daily defrost cycle.
* The cycle may be unable to defrost all ice due to bad air circulation. Usually caused by rubbish blocking fan intake (bottom of freezer tray or wall.) Overloading food may cover the intake.
* Remove all food from freezer. Check for fan blockage. There should be a steady flow of cold air. If not then your freezer needs to be defrosted.
* Defrost by moving all frozen food to fridge side or cooler. Unplug fridge and open freezer door (drawer). Allow room air to circulate into the freezer. Use a house fan to blow air into freezer. (DO NOT use Hair dryer! It will damage panels.)
* Check and remove melted ice water. Check inner panels of freezer. Once defrosted the panels will be room temperature to the touch. There should not be any condensation or coldness to the panel. If it's still cold then keep defrosting.
* Once the water stops dripping. then close freezer doors.
* plug in freezer and wait 5 mins. Check freezer if inside is cold and the air is blowing cold. Reload freezer with food, take care not to overload or cover fan intake. Monitor for 2 days.