Samsung DigiMax - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Sammi James can't help get pictures on my computer lost in 2009.
Don't despair Rachel,
that is an easy fix; although I do not quite understand your question.
Your photos are safe as long as they are in your camera's memory.
If your PC hard drive in your pc is still ok, that data can be easily recovered as well.
But if your computer does not work, then you cannot download or upload anything until you get it going again.
So, what disk are you talking about you have not got ?
4 hours ago
I'm going to assume you have accidentally deleted the pictures.
There are several applications that can recover deleted images from memory cards.
The best free one I've found so far is: Pandora Recovery.
Download here: http://www.pandorarecovery.com/download/
Once you have it installed what you want do do is:
1) Insert your memory card in your computer / memory card reader
2) Start "Pandora Recovery"
3) Click "Surface Scan"
4) Where it says "Scan this disc drive" you select your memory card.
5) Click "Start Disk Surface Scan"
6) Let the scan finnish. (This can take some time depending on the size of your memory card.)
7) In the right pane you are now going to see everything "Pandora Recovery" could find on your memory card.
8) Select all or the images you want to restore.
9) Right click the selected files and click "Recover to"
10) Specify where you want to put the files.
11) Click "Recover now".
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions along the road.
on May 23, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?