RCA Lands Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Phone does not ring on incoming calls. The manual
Ringer On/Off and Ringer Volume
1. Make sure your phone is in idle mode. (not in Talk mode)
2. Press the VOL (- or +) button to activate the ringer volume setting.
3. Press either the LINE 1 or LINE 2 Soft key to select the desired line.
4. The LCD will display the volume range and currently-selected volume in an ascending series of bars.
5. Press the VOL (- or +) button up or down to increase or decrease the volume in steps.
6.The system will retain the last entry, it is not necessary to save or acknowledge your selection from this mode.
It is also possible you have set the DND (Do Not Disturb) feature which will also caution your phone not to ring when a call comes in.
Have a great day. Hope this helps.
RCA ViSYS 2-Line...
on May 17, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?