Quinny Baby Gear - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
What are the points to consider before buying a baby stroller?
With some experience, we would suggest
- weight (in and out of the car for Mum)
- foldability (ease, and going in the car neatly)
- stability (the 3-wheel designs are suspect)
- sensitivity to loads (will a bag hanging on the push bar topple it backwards?)
- steering (will it go where you point it?)
- storage (can you put stuff underneath?)
- price (some brands are comically expensive)
Quinny Baby Gear
on Sep 04, 2017
Quinny buzz keeps collapsing when in use, seems
Not something we can advise you to repair yourself. Chassis would need to come in for our engineers to provide inspection / repair. If it is a 2008 model or younger we can provide this service. Standard charge is 39.99GBP and this does include courier collection & delivery of the product. Contact the customer care team on 01284 413 141 Mon-Thur 8.30-6.30 / Fri 8.30-4.30 (Excluding Bank Holidays) to book it in.
on Jul 04, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?