Recent Questions, Troubleshooting Help & Support - Page 5
How can I add a channel on a vizio tv?
If you are using an Antenna, Coaxial cable from the wall or a cable/satellite box connected to the TV with a coaxial cable, you will need to do the following steps:
1. Press the INPUT button on your VIZIO remote to view your current input source. Ensure that the TV input is the input that is selected.
2. If the TV input is not selected, press the INPUT button on the remote until the TV or DTV input option is selected.
3. Press the Menu button on your VIZIO remote and select CHANNELS.
4. Select the option that says FIND CHANNELS.
5. Once the scan is completed it will say DONE. Press the OK button on the remote once. This will go back to the channels menu and then you can press the EXIT button to leave the menu.
6. Use the VIZIO remote to change your channels
1 hour ago
I have an element tv model elefw408. It comes on but the inside screen is shattered. The outer screen isn't.
You can get a refurbished one on Amazon for $170:
1 hour ago
Not finding what you are looking for?