Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, stator, magneto, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Faulty neutral, side stand or clutch lever safety switch.
10. Faulty or corroded kill switch.
11. Accelerator pump damaged or not working.
12. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
13. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
14. Fuel tank empty.
15. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked, loosen gas cap and go for a test ride.
16. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
17. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
18. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
19. Petcock clogged or damaged.
20. Lean angle switch is faulty or needs adjustment.
21. Catastrophic engine failure, perform a compression test.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. Engine cuts out PLEASE HELP Suzuki Volusia Forums Intruder Volusia and... Suzuki intruder 1500 no start definite fix Suzuki VL800 Service Manual https://www.partsfish.com/page/oem-parts-for-suzuki Suzuki VL800 Owner Manual
Do you mean that it will not crank over when you turn the key, it cranks over bot will not start or that after it starts you cannot put it in gear or the engine is running or when you put it in gear it does not go forward or backwards. If it does not crank over you may have a battery problem or a starting problem. If it cranks over but the engine will not run you can have a fuel problem or an ignition problem. If it will not move you can have a transmission or your emergency brake is on.
I think intake air control ???? We don't think ! WE TEST TO KNOW FOR SURE ! What , you read the code an because it stated P1111 NISSAN - Intake Valve Timing Control Solenoid Valve Circuit Bank 1 , you replaced the part . That is not what this code is telling you . Looking up the code in the factory service repair manual an testing the electrical circuits is what should be done .