How to replace inner glass panel on Neff H7871
Hi Bill, I am having a same problem I have managed to order the glass from:-
1. Open the door.
2. Take out the 2 screws just behind the handle, on the inside of the door, the door should flop down at the handle end.
3. Hold the door handle and pull the door out. It is only housed in by a slip in hooks at the bottom end.
4. Once you remove the door you will see the inner metal mesh and the inner door behind it.
5. Remove the 16 screws holding the inner glass with a special star type screw driver bit no T30.
6. Once you done that the glass housing holding the inner glass can be carefully prised free and taken off the inner door assembley.
7. Once you done that remove and inner glass, and be carefull to leave the glass glass seal intact, clean around the frame housing and the seal then replace the new inner glass and reverse the process.
PS. Becareful of the inner door once you've removed the outer door, as the hinges holding the inner door tend to shut quickly as there is less weight on the hinges.
It will do the job if you follow these instructions.Good Luck. AL
on Apr 27, 2019