Microsoft Video Game Consoles & Games - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Dead Rising 3 "while Rhonda's buzy" story wont progress
This post is from years ago, so I'm not responding to this problem directly, I'm just writing to anyone in the future who gets stuck on this problem. JUST GET YOUR GAME FULLY INSTALLED! Once it is fully installed, reset the game (on xbox, you go onto one game, and back onto Dead Rising 3) and Rhonda should be ready to talk. If this doesn't happen, I don't think your game is in good condition.
on Nov 29, 2017
I have a Microsoft sidewinder force feed 2 the light is blinking
1.Which is the operating system installed on the computer?
2.Was the feature working properly earlier?
Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel has no driver for Windows Vista and Windows 7 provided by Microsoft. Therefore, some functions may miss,
very possibly including the problems you encountered.
I suggest you to install the XP driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.
Follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the installation file and select properties.
2. Now click on the compatibility tab.
3. Under compatibility mode, check "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
4. From the drop down menu, select Windows XP(service pack 2).
5. Click Apply and then click OK.
on Nov 23, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?