Microsoft XP - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Why I cannot login windows after installed MicrosoftFixit50588.msi
Shutdown your computer and the restart it. When it is starting up hit F12 or it may be F1 or F2 depending on your pc before Windows loads and it should as if you want to boot into safe mode. When it does let it boot into safe mode you will know because the colors and screen will have a very bad display. Login to your computer and navigate to Control Panel > Program and Features > View installed updates and navigate to the hot fix that was installed. Click on the update and then choose uninstall from the top Window and it will uninstall the update. Reboot the computer and it should come up. Cheers!
J the Guru
on Oct 16, 2017
Dotmgr is missing error
boot from cd and continue the process u will find repair option click it on its automatically repair ur files and reinstall ur missing files also without losing ur data and without formatting ur pc
on Oct 14, 2017
MajicJack Plus is dialing random phone numbers around the country, when no one at home is dialing.
This sounds like a problem that MagicJack support can troubleshoot for you. I have a MagicJack, and I do not have these problems.
You didn't say whether you have your MagicJack device plugged into your computer, or whether (like me) you have your MagicJack connected to your home network directly with just an Ethernet cable.
If you have your MagicJack plugged into a USB port on your computer, there is a possibility that some program installed on your computer is dialing the phone numbers Such a program would almost certainly be malware that you want to remove.
If you do not have an anti-malware program installed on your computer, you should get one immediately. There are quite a few free anti-malware programs, like Avast or AVG, that you can install to help protect your computer from malware.
If you do have an anti-malware program installed, you should check to see if the malware detection rules are current. Most anti-malware programs will let you view the version and last update date of the anti-malware program itself, and the last update date for the detections rules. The rules themselves should be update almost daily, due to the number of new threats emerging every day.
on Sep 27, 2017
This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation
• Reboot your computer and as soon as Windows logs off, start repeatively tapping the F8 Key on your keyboard.
• As soon as you see the Windows Advanced Startup options select Safe Mode within Safe Mode get yourself into these folders…
• C:\Windows\System32 (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe)
• C:\Windows\System32\dllcache (Rename wgatray.exe to wgatrayold.exe)
Note: Dllcache is a hidden folder, to view hidden folders do the following, go to Start, Control Panel, Folder Options,
Select the view Tab and under the Hidden Files option, select Show hidden files and folders
2) Safe Mode Registry
• Click on Start, Run and within the open dialog box type regedit and click OK.
• Within the Registry Editor navigate your self to
• Right Click and Export the WGALOGON Folder (this should be saved onto your machine for backup purposes)
• After Exporting the folder, DELETE the WGALOGON folder
• After deleting close all applications and Restart your machine back to Normal Mode
After being prompt of a successful validation, Restart your Machine
on Sep 14, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?