Microsoft Computers & Internet - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I need a tool to convert ost to pst or tool extract mailbox from exchange 2003 edb file?
Couple things you may do, first one guide below, second: if you can't move ost to pst make use of https://osttopst.recoverytoolbox.com/
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
- Launch Outlook. Log in to your Exchange email server to view the contents of your OST file.
- In Outlook, click "File," then "Import and Export."
- Click "Export to a file" and "Next."
- Click "Personal Folder File (.PST)" and "Next."
- Click "Personal Folders" at the top of the list, then click "Include subfolders." This will export everything in your OST file into a PST file. Click the appropriate categories in the list if you want to export only certain data such as your contacts. Click "Next."
- Click the "Browse" button. Navigate to a folder on your hard drive where you want to store your PST file. Type a file name and hit "Enter." Choose how you wish possible duplicate items to be managed.
- Click "Finish.
2 days ago
Restoring .pst files in outlook
The simple way to restore .pst files in outlook is
Choose File-> Import and Export…
Choose Export to a file
Choose Personal Folder File (.pst)
Select the Inbox and press Next (we do the Contacts folder later)
Set the file location to D:\My Documents\My Outlook\Backup\export.pst
Press Finish and you’ll be prompted to set properties for the export.pst file
In the Name field type a descriptive name like "Export June 2004" (yeah, I wrote this guide a long time ago but don’t worry; I still keep it up to date!)
Press OK to start the export
To export the Contacts folder as well repeat step 1 to 4 and this time select the Contacts folder
If the save location is not set to the path you’ve set in step 5 browse to it
Press Finish to export the Contact folder
Close Outlook and copy the exported file to your safe location as described in Backup pst-file
on Jun 19, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?